View related topics

Fighting For Your Loved One In Catastrophic Injury And Wrongful Death Claims

Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death accidents are emotionally and financially strenuous. Your loved one may face a new disability, or worse yet, may have lost their life due to someone else's negligence. Our experienced attorneys are here to help you recover compensation for all accident-related losses, including:

  • Medical care
  • Medication costs
  • Physical therapy expenses
  • Funeral expenses
  • Emotional and physical suffering damages
  • Loss of companionship

If your loved one has suffered severe injury, then they may need around-the-clock care and new accommodations at home. Care and home modifications can be expensive and time-consuming. We work to hold the negligent party accountable for all expenses related to the accident. We can also guide you to the appropriate sources for ongoing disability assistance.

Experienced Attorneys Working To Uncover Negligence

Our lawyers offer the litigation skill to help you receive maximum compensation for injury and wrongful death claims. We work to investigate the circumstances of the accident and uncover hidden negligence. Founding attorney, Kathleen G. Alvarado, has over 30 years of experience practicing law. She has spent an extensive amount of time in negotiations and advocating for clients in the courtroom. She has secured millions in personal injury settlements and will help you achieve a satisfactory settlement.

Your needs will be our priority when you retain our services. We offer an immediate case analysis during your initial consultation. We focus on practical counsel to provide an honest outlook for your settlement options.

Contact Our Attorneys For Immediate Case Analysis

Our attorneys offer the compassion and knowledge to help you through this difficult time. Contact our office right away to schedule an appointment with a lawyer. We will discuss how we can help you achieve necessary compensation. Reach our Riverside office by calling 951-888-5901, or fill out our online contact form.